You can export feedback you've collected in Review 360 to a CSV file or a PDF document for analysis, backup, or to meet regulatory requirements. Here's how:
- Go to your Review 360 home page and click a content item that has comments you want to export.
- Click the More ellipsis (...) in the upper right corner and choose Export Comments.
- Use the Comment Order drop-down list to choose how to organize comments in your report.
- Choose a file format from the Export Format drop-down list—either CSV or PDF.
- Click Export, then choose where you want to save your report.
All comments for all versions of the project get exported to a single report. However, to include resolved comments in the PDF export, set the project to Show Resolved Comments first via the ellipsis (…) menu in the upper right corner before exporting.