It's easy to publish a Storyline 360 course directly to Review 360. However, there may be times you want to publish a course on your local computer and then manually upload it to Review 360 later. For example, a firewall might block you from publishing directly to Review 360, or maybe you need to customize the published output first. Now you can manually upload courses to Review 360. Here’s how.
- Publish Your Course Locally
- Upload Your Published Course to Review 360
Step 1: Publish Your Course Locally
Open the Publish window and click the Review 360 tab, then select the Publish locally for manual upload option and choose a folder location on your local computer. Click the ellipsis button (...) to browse to a location. When you're finished making selections, click Publish to complete the process.
When the Publish Successful window appears, click the Open Folder button to see the folder that contains a zipped file of your Storyline 360 course. Upload the zipped file to Review 360 as described in step 2 below.
Step 2: Upload Your Published Course to Review 360
The final step is to upload your published course to Review 360.
- Open your web browser to your Review 360 dashboard and click the “upload a file” link at the top of the page.
- Select the compressed zip file you published above. (Note that the maximum size for each published project is 5 GB.)
- Click Upload to complete the process.
How to Manually Upload a New Version of an Existing Storyline 360 Project in Review 360
It’s a snap to update an existing Storyline 360 course in Review 360.
Hover over a project on your Review 360 dashboard, click the ellipsis (…) menu that appears, and choose Upload new version. Select the zipped file of your published output and watch it appear in your dashboard almost instantly.
How to Edit a Published Course Before Uploading It to Review 360
Need to edit your published output before manually uploading it to Review 360? Here’s how.
- Open the folder that contains your Storyline 360 output, then extract the zipped file.
- Modify your published output as needed.
- Zip the modified output (not the folder that contains it), then upload that zipped file to Review 360.