In some cases, you may find that Storyline 3 isn't using the interface language you installed. For example, if you installed the English version of Storyline, you may find that it's actually using Chinese when you first launch it.
We're currently investigating this issue. In the meantime, here's how you can correct it:
- The first pop-up you see when you launch Storyline is the activation prompt. Click the gray button in the middle of the window (i.e., the free trial button).
- Click the first link in the upper left corner of the Storyline start screen to create a new project.
- Click the blue tab on the Storyline ribbon (i.e., the File tab).
- Click the Storyline Options button at the bottom of the drop-down.
- Use the last drop-down list on the window that appears to choose your preferred language.
- Click the blue button at the bottom of the window (i.e., the OK button).
- Click the blue button on the confirmation prompt that appears.
- Close Storyline and when you're prompted to save the current project, click the middle button (i.e., the Don't Save button).
- Launch Storyline again to see the new interface language.